Dr Keith Godfrey
Accounting and Finance (UWA Business School)
- Contact details
- Accounting and Finance (UWA Business School)
The University of Western Australia (M250)
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009
- +61 8 6488 5839
- +61 8 6488 1047
- Room 233, Business School Building, Perth campus
- BE MFMTH PhD W.Aust.
- Keith Godfrey joined the UWA Business School in 2013 after completing his PhD in finance with Philip Brown and Raymond Da Silva Rosa. His research interests include high frequency trading and merger forensics. His earlier career includes ten years lecturing in Engineering and consulting, and five years as technical lead and project manager for aviation meteorological systems.
- Key research
- High frequency trading in equities, futures, options, and bonds.
- Keith has two publications under review at journals.
- Funding received
- ECR RCA Award 2014, AFAANZ Grant 2015.
- Industrial relevance
- Keith has undertaken projects for INPEX, Santos, Minara, LQC, Alcoa, FESA, Defence, and AIM.
- Keith currently lectures FINA1221 (Introduction to Finance) in Perth and a prerequisite unit in China. He has previously taught FINA3306 (Derivatives Strategies and Pricing) and FINA2204 (Derivatives Markets and Products).
- Research profile
Research profile and publications