Dr Wei Liu
Computer Science and Software Engineering, School of
- Contact details
- School of Computer Science and Software Engineering
The University of Western Australia (M002)
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009
- +61 8 6488 3095
- +61 8 6488 1089
- Personal homepage
- MEng HUST (China), PhD Newcastle(NSW)
- Key research
- 1)Agent Interaction Protocols, Agent Architectures, Multi-Agent Systems and Standards
- 2)Agent-Oriented Software Engineering
- 3)Semantic Web, Ontologies and Web Service Description Languages
- 4)E-Commerce and E-Business
- 5)Belief Revision
- (1)*Kenichi Yoshimura, Lin Padgham, Wei Liu, An Infrastructure for Agent Collaboration in Open Environments, in the Proceedings of 16th Australian Joint Conference of Artificial Intelligence, Perth, Australia. T.D. Gedeon and L. Fung (Eds.), 612-623, LNAI2903, Springer.
(2) Lavindra Priyalal de Silva, Michael Winikoff, Wei Liu, Extending Agents by Transmitting Protocols in Open Systems, 2nd International Workshop of Agentcities: Challenges in open agent environments, Melbourne, 2003.
(3)*Wei Liu and Mary-Anne Williams, Trustworthiness of Information Sources and Information Pedigrees, Intelligent Agents VIII (Agent Theories, Architectures and Languages), John-Jules Ch. Meyer, Milind Tambe(Eds.), Springer, LNAI 2333, 290-306, 2002.
(4)*Wei Liu and Mary-Anne Williams, A Framework for Multi-Agent Belief Revision, Studia Logica, 67(2), 291-312, 2001.
(5) Wei Liu and Mary-Anne Williams: A Framework for Multi-Agent Belief Revision (Part II : A Layered Model and Shared Knowledge Structure), the 8th International Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning (NMR'2000), Colorado, USA. Linköping Electronic Articles in Computer and Information Science, ISSN 1401-9841, Vol. 5 (2000), No. 021 Available at: http://www.ep.liu.se/ea/cis/2000/021/
(6)*Wei Liu and Mary-Anne Williams: A Framework for Multi-Agent Belief Revision (Part I : The Role of Ontology), 12th Australian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence(AI’99), Springer, LNCS 1747, p168-180, 1999.
(7) Wei Liu, Yaoqing Wang, Jing Liu: On-line Self-learning Algorithms for the Optimum Air/Fuel Ratio in a Combustion Control System, J. of Huazhong Univ. of Sci. & Tech., Vol.24, No.3, 83-87, 1996, (in Chinese);
(8) Wei Liu, Hongwei WU, Yaoqing Wang: Design of Intelligent Control System for Optimal Combustion, Power System Engineering, Vol.12, No.2, 46-56, 1996 (in Chinese);
- Funding received
- 1) Bootstraping Semantic Web in Australia, UWA Research Grant 2004, Principal CI
2) Description, Composition, Discovery and Deployment of Intelligent Agent Services, EU Fund (2004-2006), Innovation Access Program (IAccP), DEST, with RMIT, Reseacher
3) Flexible and Robust Protocol-Based Interaction between Agents in Open Systems, Large ARC Linkage (2002-2004), with RMIT, CI.
- Previous positions
School of Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT University, City Campus, Australia
- 230.104 Foundation of Information Technology
- Research profile
Research profile and publications