The winning team will receive a $10,000 prize which includes:
- Economy flights and accommodation in Sydney.
- A visit to the CBA INNOVATION LAB in Sydney to further develop your idea using the very latest in technology including their eye-tracking tool.
- $5,000 Student Edge media prize which can be used for any advertising or promotion on the Student Edge platform nationally, to spread the word about your initiative.
Student Innovation Challenge Terms and Conditions
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all students studying at The University of Western Australia either full time or part time.
How to enter
- Students must register online at UWA Student Innovation Challenge by midnight, Tuesday, 18 April 2017. Late registrations must be approved by the organiser.
- Teams must be a minimum of two people up to a maximum of five people.
- Teams do not require any previous knowledge and the questions will be presented on the day of the Challenge.
- There is no registration fee.
How to win
- Each team will pitch their idea to a team of judges.
- The judges will collectively decide the winning team and their decision will be final.
- The $10,000+ prize package is awarded to the winning “team” and includes:
- Economy flights to Sydney, Australia for all team members. (Airline carrier will be selected based on schedule and budget)
- Shared accommodation for the winning team. (Accommodation will be a shared apartment or house; some students may be required to share a room.)
- A visit to the CBA Innovation Lab for the winning team.
- A $5,000 Student Edge media prize. This credit can be used towards advertising or promotion on the Student Edge platform nationally to spread the word about the winning team’s initiative.
Contact Angela Reimers via email or call 9273 3333.