The Partnerships and Agreements team is instrumental in the establishment and maintenance of strategic University level partnerships that support UWA’s internationalisation imperative. We can also facilitate and assist in the development of other UWA international partnerships, such as those originating (or initiated by) from within schools and faculties.
Agreements in place with over 250 partner institutions worldwide.
Over 1000 offshore student experiences per year.
Partners in over 30 countries worldwide
The Global Engagement Office International Partnership and Agreements Database (GEO-IPAD) is a central register of all international partner agreements and associated activities maintained by the Global Engagement Office.
GEO-IPAD enables all stakeholders to view the agreements UWA has with partner institutions. UWA staff can initiate new agreement proposals by logging into the database with their Pheme credentials.
Please refer to guidelines below on how to establish new agreements. For a step-by-step guide on how to use GEO-IPAD:
- Proposer-USER-GUIDE-GEO-International-Partner-Agreements-Database.pdf [PDF File, 882.3 KB] Updated: 25 May 2021
- Proposer-USER-GUIDE-GEO-International-Partner-Agreements-Database.docx [MS Word Document, 1.4 MB] Updated: 25 May 2021
- Approver-USER-GUIDE-GEO-International-Partner-Agreements-Database-v2.pdf [PDF File, 818.0 KB] Updated: 25 May 2021
- Approver-USER-GUIDE-GEO-International-Partner-Agreements-Database-v2.docx [MS Word Document, 1.3 MB] Updated: 25 May 2021
For any questions or for further information please contact Mr Tamas Zegrean.
Our key function is the establishment and maintenance of the relationships and agreements which underpin the University’s international partnerships. We also provide advice and support to faculties in the establishment of their partnership agreements.
The following are amongst the range of agreements we can facilitate:
Agreement type: Memorandum of Understanding
Agreement type: Student Exchange agreement
Agreement type: Study Abroad agreement
- Purpose: Inbound, not for degree student mobility