Where can I get more information?
17. Where can I get more information?
17.1 - External resources
- Visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
- Call the Public Health Information Line on 1800 044 599
- Call the Coronoavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080
- Discuss any questions you have with the public health agency monitoring you.
- In Western Australia, visit www.healthywa.wa.gov.au or call your local public health unit.
17.2 - UWA resources
For updated security, travel and medical advice related to coronavirus, contact Healix 24/7: