The University is committed to providing an environment of integrity and respect for all staff and fosters the values of openness, honesty, tolerance, fairness and responsibility in social and moral, as well as academic, matters.
If you, as a staff member, have a complaint about another staff member, a student or the University itself, refer to the information below. However, if you are also a student of the university and are considering submitting a complaint in your role as a student, or in your role as a community member, refer to the Student Appeals and Complaints or Community Complaints sections of this website, as appropriate.
General information for staff
- Complaint resolution at UWA
- An overview of the University’s commitment and approach to complaints, the principles of complaint resolution and the steps in the process.
- Grievance and complaint procedures
- Policy and procedures for conduct and expectations in the work place and for managing specific complaint matters.
- Submit a complaint
- Before submitting a complaint a staff member should usually talk to their supervisor, find out more information and seek advice from Human Resources. The Complaint Resolution Unit (CRU) provides a central contact point to receive and appropriately refer complaints.
UWA staff who manage complaints