The University’s official publications provide an overview of the University’s courses, research and expertise.
The official publications also provide information about the University's key dates, and contact information.
UWA publishes statistics including significant facts in UWA in Brief, and Unistats provides general information about the University annually.
The Publications area in Digital and Creative Services assists in the production of the following official publications on behalf of the University:
- Annual Report—summarises the University’s activities over the previous year. It is an official report on its operations, statistical profile, financial statements and performance indicators
- Calendar—a compilation of semester and meeting dates, and University and public holidays
- Contact Directory—lists telephone numbers and email addresses of all University sections, staff members and postgraduate students
- Course Guide—provide course overviews and information for future students
- Handbook—outlines the rules and details of courses, majors, honours specialisations and units offered by the University
- Research Expertise—showcases the research areas and contact details of University researchers through an online search facility
- UWA Style Guide—a guide to written style for official University publications
- Non-campaign advertisements—generally used to inform the public or target audience about a particular event or opportunity