The University of Western Australia is offering more courses than ever before.
Join us to make your mark in our history.
- Future Students
- Your educational and professional futures start at UWA. Find out more about our undergraduate, postgraduate and research-based courses.
- Research programs
- Undertaking a research degree is an exciting journey of discovery. Our research programs are contemporary and intellectually challenging to develop your original and critical enquiry in the discipline of your choice.
- Current Students
- Find out about your course and all the official stuff you need to know, as well as get information about all the support available to help you as a UWA student.
- The University offers a number of scholarships to ensure that financial need, remoteness from the University, disability, and educational disadvantage are not barriers to the enrolment of high-quality students.
- University prizes are awarded annually to recognise outstanding academic achievement.
- Teaching and Learning
- As well as offering an outstanding student experience, the University provides a learning environment of the highest quality at internationally recognised standards.
- Research institutes and centres
- The University is home to a number of institutes and centres that conduct dedicated research, especially in the medical and industrial fields, and is also an affiliate of many other centres across the country.
- Faculties and Schools
- With 33 schools within nine broader study areas, UWA provides an educational experience second to none in Western Australia.
- UWA's main campus is in the suburb of Crawley, just 10 minutes from the Perth central business district, and there are two smaller campuses at Claremont and Albany.
Back to top